Browse Our Business Directory
Chamber & Business
The Newcastle & District Chamber of Commerce has been supporting businesses since 1973, with members from neighbouring communities contributing to a rich assortment of product and services to choose from. From major corporations to smaller family-owned enterprises, our Chamber Members work together to contribute to the town itself as volunteers, and support each other with a dedicated referral network.
Why Join the Chamber?
- Affordable, effective Advertising.
- Canada’s #1 Employee Benefits Plan.
- Annual Home Show.
- Networking events.
- Annual General Meeting/Dinner
- Enhance your exposure in the community
- Discounts on business services.
- Informative, interactive seminars.
- Business Source Directory listing.
- Social gatherings.
- Web/Social Media Opportunities
Message From Our President
On January 19th, we launch, with the other 7 Durham Chambers and Boards of Trade, the Durham Business Alliance(DBA) and Durham College Student Mentorship Program.
Read Full President's Message
New Directory Listings
The Chamber is happy to support our community by helping to share local events from non-profit organizations such as Sponsorships and Fundraisers, Municipal Events or local Seminars our Members are Hosting.